Copper plate is a malleable and workable metal with excellent electrical and thermal conductivity and corrosion resistance. Copper (Cu) is a highly reddish, highly ductile metal that belongs to the 11th group of the Periodic Table. Copper naturally occurs in its free metallic state.
Types of Copper Sheets
- B100 – Copper alloy plates & sheets used for the bridge and other structural constructions
- B101 – Lead alloyed copper sheet
- B103 – Phosphor bronze sheet, plate, rolled bar and strip
- B105 – Strongly-made copper coated wires for electrical conductors
These are made of 99.9 percent copper and are available in six tempers:
- 060 (soft)
- H00 (cold rolled)
- H01 (cold rolled & high yield)
- H02 (half hard)
- H03 (three quarter hard)
- H04 (hard)
- Highest electrical & thermal conductivity
- Joining of copper sheets – soldering, welding, brazing, bolting, riveting, crimping, and adhesive bonding
- Used for architectural purposes because of softness, malleability & excellent formability
- Making micron-sized wire with minimal softening copper’s remarkable formability.
- Reddish hue that is due to chemical setup
- Tensile Strength
- Dimensional accuracy
- Long-lasting and Durability
- Easy to operate
Our organization specializes in supplying a quality range of copper sheets/plates used in various industries. We offer this product in different models and technical specifications to meet the needs of different customers.